|Job title:||Meal officer|
|Deadline:||16 October 2018|
|About YDN:||Yemeni Development Network (YDN) for NGOs is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit community based organization established in 2003. YDN is currently carrying out Emergency response programs and announces the following vacancies|
|Job Purpose:||The Monitoring Evaluation and Learning officer will collect and analyze relevant data in order for the team to measure Project impact and ensure compliance with the Standards.|
|Responsibilities:||1. Collect information and data on progress of food security activities during implementation, and make sure the project data is safeguarded.|
2. Conduct field visits throughout the project implementation as required to support and/ or supervise data collection on a regular basis.
3. Ensure that activities are appropriately planned and that delays and constraints are documented and solutions/recommendation is identified.
4. Support in establishing of data management system using Excel, Access, or other data management and analysis software.
5. Conduct monitoring and evaluation, data collection, and data delivery in line with the project objectives.
6. Support an on-going process of beneficiary verification.
7. Monitor distributions and market prices in the local market as requested.
8. Collaborate with the project staff and provide inputs to develop databases on food security project activities.
9. Submit reports of data analysis of the food security project activities on a regular bases
10. Provide support in updating the food security project database according to the project requirements.
11. Field visits which may include over in the field to conduct an on-going data collection process interviews with beneficiary households and other stakeholders and ensure high-quality data is collected in accordance with the agreed time plan and data collection strategy.
12. Conduct Monthly data collection, data entry & data analysis based on the food security project requirements ensuring data is accurate and reliable.
13. establishing M&E tracking database system for the food security project activities.
14. Keep record of database backup and filing systems.
15. Contribute to the Update of the work plans on a regular manner.
16. Any other assignments directed by the supervisor.
|Required Qualifications and Experience:||Qualifications and Experience:|
1. University degree, degree in measurement and evaluation an added advantage.
2. Project management experience in similar position
1. Have a strong sense of analysis, well organized and probing.
2. Previous experience in the development of logical frames and planning
3. Has both qualitative and quantitative analysis approach in programming
4. Uses M&E plans as a guideline basis for result driven projects
5. Strong skills in micro soft office packages
6. Experience using strong data analysis software tools/packages in M&E
7. Excellent English speaking and writing.
|Submission mechanism:||Apply for this position from the following link|