Invitation to Register in Goods/Services Suppliers Lists of YDN
|Yemeni Development Network for NGOs is Inviting goods suppliers/ service providers to submit their applications and confirm their desire to supply a variety of goods and services via the following link:|
The Registration must be submitted along with the following documents:
- Certificate of establishment
- A copy of valid commercial registration specifying the commercial activity
- A copy of valid tax card
- YDN SUPPLIERs CODE OF ETHICS signed and stamped by Supplier
- A company profile includes:
company address (head office and branches)
Contact Information of person responsible
List of goods (quantity and quality)
- Previous experiences of the supplier.
List of Goods and Services:
• Medicine, Solution, medical supplies and equipment
• Food Items
• Sanitation and Hygienic Supplies
• Non-Food Items and Shelter
• Vehicle rental services
• Electronics and Electrical Devices
• Mobiles, Computers and Network maintenance.
• Office Devices
• Solar System
• Software, web design and Digital Solution
• Safety and Security Services
• Logistics and Transportation Services
• Cleanliness Services
• Art Production Services
• Traveling Agencies Services
• Media and Telecommunication Services
• Restaurant Services
• Insurance Services
• Hotel Services
• Maintenance Services
• Generators including its maintenance and spare
• Legal Consultations
• Financial Audit
• Construction& Rehabilitation
• Cash Transfer Services
• PDM, Baseline, Edline, Surveys, Market Assessment
|In light of the above, Vendors wishing to provide their services are kindly requested to fill out the registration form (YDN Vendor Pre-Qualification Form) via the website above and attach the required documents listed above by April 30, 2019.|
All existing suppliers to YDN who wish to join the list of service providers are required to apply for pre-qualification.
- Please note that this is not an invitation to bid, and is not required at this stage to submit any proposals for action or any quotations.
- This invitation is not binding on any tenders or any contracts to companies that expressed their wish through the application.
- No application will be considered after the deadline specified in this announcement.
- Data and documents submitted prior to the selection process will be verified through visits and interviews, if necessary.