Become a volunteer
If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life. Everybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree. You only need a heart full of grace and a soul generated by love.
Objectives of the Volunteer Program
- Encouragement, self-promotion and appreciation of work
- Sharpening your talent and building your character
- Promoting independence, participation and entrepreneurship in decision-making
- Promoting social bonding
- Sustainable awareness
- Mitigating the problems resulting due to shortage in human cadres
- To benefit from the expertise of the community members
Areas of volunteering
- General volunteering
- Administrative volunteering (clerical jobs, support duties, project activities)
- Media and cultural volunteering (distribution of questionnaires, campaigns via social networks, and public relations)
- Technical and computer volunteering (info-graphic design, photography, video montage and visual production)
- Others as per the qualifications of the volunteer.
Benefits of volunteering
As a volunteer with YDN network, you will:
- acquire experience and skills from the work assigned to you.
- receive financial dues such as a monthly transportation allowance during the volunteering period, and the network does not bear any other financial costs.
- be nominated to attend network activities such as attending meetings, training courses, workshops, and others.
- be given the priority when applying for vacancies in the network according to the qualifications and specifications required for the vacant job
- obtain a certificate of experience in volunteer-work based on the evaluation of your performance by the department supervising you, taking into consideration your punctuality and commitment to the administrative regulations.
If you feel interested in volunteering with YDN network, please go ahead and fill your details in the form below.