|Post Location:||Hodeidah, Sada’a and Sana’a|
|Responsibilities:||- Effective attendance in all trainings, programs, workshops and other activities related to project of Youth capacity building to practice voluntary work.|
- Perform any other related tasks as required.
|Required qualifications, competences and experience:||- University degree in relevant specialization and qualification in (Health, , Agriculture, Psychology, Geology, Civil engineering, Accounting, Business administration).|
- Very good knowledge of written and oral knowledge of Arabic and English language.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be perform.
- Working effectively as team member, Team Spirit and Good knowledge of the principles of humanitarian work.
- Good command in Computer "Microsoft"
- Creative and has the ability of adapting new ideas and concepts.
- Flexible in dealing with people
- Capable in working for long periods (at least 4 days weekly).
- Tolerant and patient.
- Good Health condition.
|Jop purpose:||Volunteers will assist the main staff in providing help for affected communities inside and outside office.|
|Submission mechanism:||We are looking for both men and women (One lives in Hodeida, one lives in Sada’a and ten live in Sana’a) from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve Volunteer work. Please if you have the required conditions fill the template via below link… |